Posted by Alex Bonilla on October 1, 2019
To complement our box scores, Basketball Reference has added a feature that allows you to see the stats in a particular quarter or half for all boxes back to the 1996-97 season. Examples of famous quarters and halves that you can now more easily see context for include:
* Klay Thompson's 37-point 3rd quarter against the Kings on January 23, 2015.
* That time the Mavericks only managed to score 2 points in the 3rd quarter of their April 6, 1997 meeting with the Lakers.
* Dikembe Mutombo racking up 8 blocks in the 3rd quarter against the Bulls on December 1, 2001.
* Chandler Parsons going 10-11 from the 3-point line in the 2nd half on January 24, 2014.
* Clyde Drexler getting 8 steals in the 2nd half against the Kings on November 1, 1996.
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to contact us through our feedback form.