29th August 2014
With the 2014 college football season upon, just a few reminders on where to find info for this season:
- The full 2014 FBS schedule (complete with TV info and links to purchase tickets) can be found here. This page also contains links to game previews, which will turn into box scores as the games are completed.
- Individual school schedules are available on that school's season page, which is accessible from this index. These pages will also track team/player statistics and contain links to box scores and previews. New for this season is an injury report that will appear at the top of the team pages.
- If you'd just like to see box scores for a given day, they are available here.
- Any information on the 2014 season can be accessed from the Season Summary page. This page features a comparison of the conferences, an AP Poll summary and also national statistical leaders. Furthermore, this page provides navigation to standings, ratings and every AP Poll. You can also access a larger selection of national statistical leaders.
- For deeper dives into our statistical offerings, we recommend utilizing out Play Index. This is a series of tools offering unique access to our database, which allows users to create custom leaderboards. For instance, the most TD passes in a game since 2000 or the most games in a season with 4+ TD passes since 2000, which can be found via the Player Game Finder. The School Game Finder can tell you things like the most bowl wins since 2002 or most points in a conference championship game since 2000. The School Streak Finder can give you the longest losing streaks in major bowl games since 1869 or the most consecutive 40-point games. Finally, the Rivalry Finder will provide you with a detailed series history between any two schools you choose.
If you have any questions about where to find something or if you encounter any issues, please let us know here.