After a generous donation of the 2012 service time totals, we've gotten the 2012-13 off-season payroll tracking off and running.
These presentations show the following for each team.
- Players with MLB experience currently on the team's 40-man roster.
- The player's service time through end of 2012, agent, and how they were acquired.
- Each player's contract status, signed or not and the general terms.
- The year-by-year salaries, options and buyouts for guaranteed contracts.
- The pathway to free agency for pre-FA players
- Estimated 2013 arbitration awards from MLBTradeRumors.com's Arbitration Toolkit
- Any one-time payments like option buyouts or transfers due to trades.
- Then for each team-season we estimate current and future payroll obligations.
- Show the number of players already under contract.
- Sum this up for every team in a table on our front page updated every day.
- Player-specific material also appears at the top of each team page.
- This material should be updated daily.
- We also link from the front page to our 2012-13 Free Agency Tracker and our 2012-13 Transaction list.
Front Page Payroll
This entry was posted on Friday, November 30th, 2012 at 4:23 pm and is filed under Announcement, Baseball-Reference.com, Data. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.