Add Your Site to our Newsfeeds
Want to see your content appear on our Player pages? You may have noticed that each Basketball Reference player page has a Player News section. Here's how your articles can appear there.
- Step 1: Use our Player Linker or Statistics Sharing tool to create links in your post or article. See those pages for instructions.
- Step 2: Fill out this brief form to let us know you would like to be included. A member of our team will review your request in less than two business days.
- Step 3: Once accepted, we will start scanning your RSS feed for links to Basketball-Reference.com These articles will begin showing up on the relevant player page under, Player News.
- 3/21 RotoWire: Ruled out Monday: Doncic (thigh) has been ruled out for Monday's game against the...
- 3/21 HoopsRumors: Mavs/Grizzlies Notes: Kyrie, Brooks, Pinson, Morant: Mavericks guard Kyrie Irving, who recently missed three games...
- 3/21 Franchise Sports: Permutations & predictions for the 2023 Western Conference Playoffs with 70 games played: Predicting the NBA Western Conference Playoff Picture in 2023...
- 3/21 HoopsRumors: Southwest Notes: Brooks, Valanciunas, Christopher, Doncic: Grizzlies small forward Dillon Brooks was fined K by the league...
- 3/20 The Smoking Cuban: Is Luka Doncic playing tonight? Mavericks at Grizzlies injury update for March 20: Dallas Mavericks star Luka Doncic is recovering from a thigh injury,...
Player newsfeeds appear on every Basketball Reference player page. Below is a sample from our basketball site, Basketball-Reference.com.
- We can reject a website or feed for any reason. We also reserve the right to remove or block spammy content at any time.
- No profanity or vulgarity in the title. The title of the post appears on CBB at Sports-Reference.com. We will attempt to censor potentially offensive content from appearing on Sports Reference pages.
- To prevent Sports Reference from using a post, don't have any links to our sites or include the following in the post. <!-- NOINDEX -->
- Your RSS feed must include the text of the articles in order for us to pull out the player ID's you link to.
- In general, we will check your rss feed every hour and use the first 10 posts we find and the first 15 player id's in each post.
- Anyone found to be using this service in a spammy way will be immediately blocked.
- Only links in posts trigger this feature. Links in comments will not.
Ready to get more eyes on your content? Apply here!