Italian sculptor Antonietta Paoli Pogliani was the chairwoman of the Fine Arts Commission of the International Federation of Business and Professional Women in the late 1930s. As such she organized several International Art Exhibitions open also for women. She studied sculpture in Paris with Emile Bourdelle and later moved to Rome, where she became a pupil of Arturo Dazzi.
In 1928 Paoli Pogliani produced the bas-relief sandstone yellow sculpture, placed in the lunette of the portal of the church of St. Andrew and Bartholomew at the Republic Square of Orvieto and some of her other sculptures were placed into the facade of the ancient church during the restoration of the building which began in 1926. In the 1930s she mostly produced ornamental works (reliefs, fountains, small deleted), portraits, and funerary monuments (funeral chapels in the monumental cemetery of Siena and at the Cemetery of Roma). She was married to architect Renato Poglio.