Posted by Neil on December 8, 2011
We recently bolstered the advanced statistical content on the site -- here's a quick tour of what we added...
- The player pages have an expanded "Advanced" stats table, with PER, ORtg, DRtg, etc. The leaderboards have also been expanded to include these stats. For example:
- The team pages also have an expanded "Advanced" stats table, plus we also added team and opponent stats. Example:
- The box score pages now have a "Four Factors" summary table. Example:
- The season pages now have expanded leaderboards to include the new advanced stats. We also added a "Ratings" page that has adjusted and unadjusted offensive, defensive, and net efficiency ratings. Examples:
- The conference pages have the same additions as the season pages. Examples:
- The leaders main index has been updated to include the new advanced stats, and leader pages have been added for these stats. Examples: