Sculptor Wilhelm Frass was head of the High School Class of Art and Fashion School in the city of Wien from 1938-45 as well as property consultant for statuary in the Cultural Office. His brother Rudolf was a well-known architect. Both had studied at the Academy of Fine Arts in Wien. In 1935 he had hidden into the concrete base of his Monument of the Dead Soldier a metal capsule with a "Nazi homage letter" about the union of the "German people". After 1945 Frass was classified for "minor crimes" in the de-Nazification and reintegrated into the art world. In 1948-50 he was a member of the Vienna Secession.
Mixed Sculpturing, Unknown Event