Henri Frei studied with the engraver Hermann Moser, then under the leading goldsmith Stefan Schwartz in Vienna, and at the École des Arts Industriel in Geneva. He received his first commercial orders in 1894 from the Allemandi Foundation. He had considerable success with goldsmith and jewelery works as well as with state and notary seal orders. His works brought a higher level of awareness to his hometown of Basel.
|1924 Summer||56||Paris||Art Competitions||Mixed Sculpturing||Switzerland||SUI||AC|