Submit Your Content to Player Newsfeeds
Player newsfeeds appear on every
How to Add Your Content
If you run a blog with news and analysis, you can have your latest stories
automatically integrated into
There are two ways to alert us to relevant content:
- Use our Player Linker to seed your content with
links to relevant
- Use our Statistics Sharing Tool to
embed any table of
stats — customized by you — into your blog post.
Then let us know that you are using these tools (see below) and we will
start scanning your RSS feed for links to
. We will link from the
relevant player page (using our ID in the link) to your blog post.
- We can reject a website or feed for any
- No profanity or vulgarity in the title, as the
title of the post will appear on
. We will attempt to
censor potentially offensive content from appearing on
- To prevent
from using a post,
don't include any links to
in your post or put
<!-- NOINDEXBR --> in your post.
- Your RSS feed must include the text of the articles
in order for us to pull out the player IDs you link to.
- In general, we will check your RSS feed every hour
and use the first 10 posts we find and the first 15 player IDs in each
- Anyone found to be using this service in a spammy
way will be immediately blocked.
- Only links found in posts will trigger this feature; links in comments
Let Us Know You Want to Be Included
To be included in this service you need to send us
the following information:
- the name of your site to appear in the feed (at
most 25 characters);
- the URL for your RSS feed (must be a full
- a contact e-mail address; and
- the URL of an example page with our links in place.
We'll review your request in no more than two business days and either
begin including your content or let you know why we can't. Please let us know if you have any questions, or need our
linker to support additional content management systems.