Posted by Justin Kubatko on November 7, 2012
- Daily site updates started on October 31, and so far it looks like there haven't been any major issues. If you notice something, though, please don't hesitate to let us know.
- I have added lineup pages for both players and teams. These pages display net results per 100 possessions for the most-used lineups (based on playing time) for each player/team.
- I have added a league-wide injury report to supplement the injury reports that appear near the top of each team's roster and stats page.
- Each season now has four player stat pages: Totals, Per Game, Per 36 Minutes, and Advanced. In the past there were just pages for basic totals and advanced stats.
- The 2011-12 D-League stats have (finally) been updated with playoff stats, award winners, etc.
- The 2012 WNBA stats should be added sometime in the next week or two.
- Don't forget that we added a referees section in the offseason. These pages will be updated daily during the season.
- Thanks to the efforts of Jeff Kramer, we added a contracts section in the offseason. The contract data will be updated on a regular basis during the season. Keep in mind that there will be some delay between when a transaction takes place and when the database is updated, as Jeff often has to chase down contract details.
Well, that's all for now. Please continue to enjoy and support the site, and as always you're feedback is welcome.